- Email us at or use our webmail form.
- Call us at (713) 348 5113 or (713) 348 5119.
- Visit us at the Reference Desk during regular hours .
Subject specific questions can be answered by contacting the subject specialists .
- http://library.rice.edu/chat Chat is here - try it out!
- Podcasts - Fondren has created informative and entertaining podcasts
This guide has been created for students in Communication 103 classes. Most of the resources included are appropriate for researching a variety of subjects. However, if you need more specialized sources, take a look at the list of subject guides.
The Research Process
For help with choosing a topic, evaluating resources, putting together your paper, and compiling a bibliography, check out the research guide Research A-Z.
If you are using Fondren's online resources from off campus:
1. Click on a link in the catalog, the ejournal portal or library website - when off-campus, you will be asked to log in
2. Log in, using your NetID and password
3. You will be connected to the resource