Creekmore Books & Symposiums
- Last Updated Sep 27, 2013
Includes Creekmore Symposium topics and books to support each topic which address critical education issues.
- Last Updated Nov 15, 2013
Websites and resources for Rice's education community.
- Last Updated Jul 12, 2013
Faculty Quick Links
- Last Updated Sep 11, 2013
Quick guide to accessing and using Fondren Library services and resources
Fondren Accessibility Tips
- Last Updated Nov 13, 2013
Information to increase the accessibility of Fondren's resources.
- Last Updated Nov 6, 2013
Federal, state, local, and international links to government information sources.
- Last Updated Aug 28, 2013
Helpful resources for international students.
- Last Updated Sep 9, 2013
Resources for commemorating the tenth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States with updates for the current year as they become available.
Rice Ph.D. Students & Post Docs
- Last Updated Nov 20, 2013
resources for Ph.D. students and Post Docs
- Last Updated Jun 26, 2013
Paper and electronic pamphlets covering a wide range of subjects about Texas.
- Last Updated Jun 14, 2013
Understanding the Affordable Care Act
- Last Updated Nov 26, 2013
Online information resources for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)