Scope of Services
Assist the research, instruction, publication, community services needs by
- providing access to Kelley Center FDLP, PTRC, large research collection of microform materials, and map collections
- providing reference assistance to direct you to appropriate resources
- providing in depth one on one research consultancy on searching and using our collections
- providing hands on training workshops
- developing and delivering customized online course guides and short course instructions on demand. Non patent and trademark: firstname.lastname@example.org; patent and trademark: email@example.com
- book purchase
Click here for more Kelley Center department information.
This guide concentrates on government sources of information related to business and commerce. For the best commercial tools to use for business-related research, see business guides created by Peggy Shaw.
Ericka Goudeau-Diliberti, former User Services Associate, moved content from Linda Spiro's webpage to create this guide. Linda Spiro, Government Information and Education Librarian, maintained this guide until her retirement in August, 2017.